I am a speaker and presenter who deeply connects with audiences large and small.
I offer work as a keynote speaker, motivational speaker, and as a conference session leader.
Some of my favorite experiences have been with small groups where we can really converse and dig in, but I have also spoken to large groups in big public forums.
I speak about:
- Emotional Fragility + Emotional Safety
- Behavioral Understanding of Self + Others
- The Practical Muscles of Intuition + Creativity
- Collective Resilience + Connection
I have presented and spoken to groups such as:
- Sierra Club
- Rotman School of Management (University of Toronto)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Marshall School of Business (University of Southern California)
- Tuck School of Business (Dartmouth College)
- Association for Talent Development International Annual Meeting
- International Coach Federation : International Coaches Week
- Invite Change
- AICPA (American Institute of Public Certified Accountants)
- Business Learning Institute
- Boise Start Up Week
- Mastermind Groups
- Executive Leadership Teams
- HR Departments
- Learning & Development Teams
- Change Management Teams
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Programs (Emotional Safety)
If you'd like to learn more about me as a speaker, please send a request for a 30 minute consultation.