1. Measures Your Creative Competencies
Leadership Circle Profile 360 (assessment + debrief sessions)
The world needs leaders poised to handle anything that comes their way.
This comprehensive 360 offers three tools in one, shortening assessment time and offering me the opportunity to coach you in an intuitive way based on the depth offered by the assessment.
Well-researched competencies measuring how you achieve results, bring out the best in others, lead with vision, enhance your development, act with integrity and courage, and improve organizational systems. The next step on your pathway to Integral Leadership.
2. Measures Your Reactive Tendencies
Leadership styles emphasizing caution over creating results, self-protection over productive engagement, and aggression over building alignment. These self-limiting styles focus on gaining the approval of others, protecting yourself, or getting results at the expense of others.
3. Gauges Your Internal Operating System
A leader’s unique Operating System: Internal Assumptions (beliefs) that run behavior in both domains. See how the inner world of thought translates into a productive or unproductive style of leadership. The Leadership Circle Profile increases awareness to create change in behavior.
What to expect when you begin an LCP (and debrief sequence):
- I'll send you an LCP link and a template email to invite your reviewers.
- We'll collaborate to add your reviewers and invite them to offer feedback.
- You will do your own self-review answering the same questions as your reviewers.
- I'll set a deadline to end the review period and I will receive your completed assessment.
I'll schedule an initial debrief meeting with you, and set up the two follow up debrief calls.
- We will talk about your definition of your role and place in the organization and what needs work or adjustment.
- We will talk about your leadership influences.
- We will review your qualitative feedback.
- We will review your Leadership Circle Profile Graph.
- We will discuss your areas for growth and align this with a mini-development plan.
- You'll leave the sequence of 3 meetings with your personalized awareness action items and mini-plan.
More about the assessment:
A Leadership Circle profile has four quadrants.
The first two are Creative and Reactive. Creative is how we want to grow, be more effective and lean into what we are naturally good at. Reactive is the fingerprint of our life's story and certain elements might be more in our shadow and deserve the opportunity to be released. Read more below.
The top half of the circle maps Creative Competencies that contribute to a leader’s effectiveness. They measure key leadership behaviors and internal assumptions that lead to high fulfillment, high achievement leadership.
The lower half of the circle maps self-limiting Reactive Tendencies and behaviors. The Reactive dimensions reflect inner beliefs and assumptions that limit effectiveness, authentic expression, and empowering leadership.
The left half of the circle maps Relationship behaviors in both the Creative and Reactive halves. This is how you relate on a daily basis.
The right half of the circle maps the ability and style through which you engage with work. The Task dimensions show either your Creative abilities to accomplish tasks and sustainably achieve results, or a Reactive style to push yourself and others beyond sustainable productivity.
If you're interested in more information about the way the graph looks and the assessment works, here is a little bit more depth about the CREATIVE & REACTIVE dimensions.
The lower half of the circle maps self-limiting Reactive Tendencies and behaviors. The Reactive Tendencies emphasize caution over creating results, self-protection over engagement, aggression over alignment, and control over collaboration.
High scores in the Reactive dimensions correlate to low Creative Competency scores and leadership effectiveness.
The top half of the circle maps Creative Competencies that contribute to a leader’s effectiveness. They measure how you achieve results, bring out the best in others, lead with vision, enhance your own development, act with integrity, and improve organizational systems.
High scores in the Creative dimensions correlate to high levels of leadership effectiveness and business performance.