THE PARACHUTE PLAN™ helps you move OUT with safety and peace.
When life pulls the rip cord, guide gently to the ground.
In the modern world, we’re moving at the speed of business.
Your company is acquired and you’re left without a job.
Life takes a turn and you find yourself craving a change of industry or career.
The business your in and your advocates in it suddenly change and you find yourself being exited.
What happens when you aren’t prepared for these things? Many people are not and it’s happening in business every single day.
I developed the PARACHUTE PLAN™ as a 6 month program offering structure and a support system for the time just before or after a major transition at work.
Transitions my clients are facing might look like:
- A promotion they aren’t completely prepared for
- An acquisition or merger where their role will dramatically change
- Returning to work after a trauma, crisis, or serious illness/injury they or a close loved one have experienced
- Exiting an organization and needing help with designing their next steps
Using the PARACHUTE PLAN™ structure I am retained by organizations, managers, and HR professionals to help someone on their team with the major change they are moving through. I also work with individuals who are moving on and need help planning for the future and their next move.
I am all yours.
Beginning with a start state assessment for you and incorporating the perspectives of your organization, and finishing with a development plan for the future, leaving this program you’ll feel safe and ready.
- A start state analysis
- Regular 1:1 coaching sessions for 6 months (with an opportunity to extend as needed)
- A coaching development plan with two focused check-ins
- Unlimited access to my support via email
- My personal cell phone number
- The support of my professional partners (business travel, corporate strategy, personal brand)
- First right to extended support after the 6 months is over, at the same rate or a reasonable individual rate
- Assessments and debriefing (as determined by start state analysis)