PARACHUTE PLAN™ sessions help you glide through a transition in peace.
When life gets crazy, I am by your side.
In the modern workplace, we have a huge gap when it comes to helping people at work who are in transition. And we live in the fastest paced most ever-changing global economy the world has ever seen.
So I developed the PARACHUTE PLAN™ a 6 month program that sets a structure and creates a support system for the time which comes just before or just after a major transition at work.
Transitions my clients are facing might look like:
- A promotion they aren’t completely prepared for
- An acquisition or merger where their role will dramatically change
- Returning to work after a trauma, crisis, or serious illness/injury they or a close loved one have experienced
- Exiting an organization and needing help with designing their next steps
Using the PARACHUTE PLAN™ model I am retained by organizations, managers, and HR professionals to help someone on their team with the major change they are moving through. I also work directly with individuals who want to hire my services outside of their organization.
I am all yours.
Beginning with a start state assessment for you and incorporating the perspectives of your organization, and finishing with a development plan for the future, leaving this program you’ll feel safe and ready.
- A start state analysis
- Regular 1:1 coaching sessions for 6 months (with an opportunity to extend as needed)
- A coaching development plan with two focused check-ins
- Unlimited access to my support via email
- My personal cell phone number
- The support of my professional partners (business travel, corporate strategy, personal brand)
- First right to extended support after the 6 months is over, at the same rate or a reasonable individual rate
- Assessments and debriefing (as determined by start state analysis)