I coach individuals and teams.
What is coaching?
Professional coaching is a process of with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. Coaching work is not a one-way street. It’s only as good as the commitment of the people on the team being coached and their willingness to take risks with themselves in a very private and confidential container.
This work will ask you to:
- Come in trusting yourself (or be willing to learn to do so)
- Be willing to go deep and look closely at your behavior and it’s impact
- Be a commitment to what makes you different and align with your personal values
- Look at the future as an opportunity
Who needs a coach?
The type of leadership coaching I do helps when a leader is experiencing ambiguity about the future and/or unexpected changes at work and needs support to navigate the strategic and personal development steps needed to move through the change effectively.
In many cases, the leader needs to adopt a new way of working and the coach takes on the role of helping to guide them through that change and helping them to set up new processes for themselves, their teams, and their organizations.
- Are you an emerging leader being asked to do more than your professional experience encompasses?
- Do you feel the stress of not having someone neutral at work to confide in?
- Are you struggling to lead your team in a consistent state of trust and cohesion?
- Do you feel a gap in your understanding of yourself, your understanding of others, or the way the two intersect?
- Do you feel your team is intimidated by you?
- Are you personally feeling the impact of our global crisis, and is it on your mind daily?
- Have you experienced a change in the company’s succession plan for you? Are you prepared for a new road?
- Are you transitioning out of a company and receiving support as part of a severance?
- Has any sort of personal crisis, trauma, illness, or death happened, and are you struggling to return to work?
My coaching may be needed for an individual leader, two leaders for mediation, or a whole leadership team. I provide all three types of support. I do my work with teams both in coaching and in organizational design to support increased engagement, increased productivity, decreased isolation, better emotional intelligence, improved management, and consistent leadership across an organization.