Here is a little bit about my background, what I do, and how I do it.
What I Do
I help leaders with unexpected change. I begin with helping them understand the complex matrix of change and our human response to change, transition or trauma.
I guide the leaders I work with in taking a closer look at themselves and others behaviorally, and together we fashion a leadership development plan that spans 6-12 months.
- The plan begins with individual leadership and personal growth
- Next it moves to helping the leader learn to guide teams through change
- Third we examine ways that they can create more clarity and impact organizationally while systems are in transition
- Last we look at agility and influence for their end audience in the face of change
How I Help
When travel is safe, I typically meet with a new individual coaching client for a 2 day immersion, understanding the change and challenges they are facing, getting to know each other and setting the container for our coaching engagement. Following that we move into coaching over video chat or phone. With teams, I try to begin by meeting in person as a group for a 2 day working intensive, examining dynamics, culture, and looking closely at the change they are facing and the gaps we are working to resolve. Following that we work in small groups or 2-on-1 via video chat or phone to progress the work over a series of months.*
* All of my services are available as a completely virtual practice when that is needed for safety or due to travel restrictions. Immersions can happen via video in smaller segments.
Who I Help
I most often work with:
- Members of the C-Suite
- Vice Presidents / Provincial Leaders
- Executive Directors / Managing Partners
- Emerging High Potential Leaders
I have over 20 years of senior level experience in corporate business with leadership development, organizational strategy, and business communications and marketing. My career has brought me experience across many industries in corporate business as well as SMB and start-ups.
- I am an ICF Certified Professional Coach
- I have these specialty areas of training:
- Trauma-informed coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Neuroscience of Change
- Somatic Coaching
- Team Coaching
Courtney Feider, BS, CMT, ACC
“Courtney has an amazing ability to clearly articulate her vision, inspire strategy and activate excellence in everything she does and everyone she works with.”
Janet Morris, Manager: Worldwide Presales & Pursuit
Hewlett Packard, Enterprise
Ethics & Insurance
I abide by ICF professional standards and ethics and I work to maintain a list of mental health professionals for referral purposes. I also carry E&O insurance for large corporations and businesses who require it for their contracts.