Truth-teller and spirit soother, here to help you move through change with ease and confidence.
What if you could predict what comes next?
You’ve come a long way as a leader but the constant change is tiring. Unexpected change can be even more overwhelming and scary.
Though it may seem like you are walking through chaos, you actually have control of a great deal of what happens next when you choose it by setting a clear vision for the future and take it one structured step at a time.
Are you ready for an easier road?
Constant change, corporate expectations, challenges with your team, performance objectives, issues with conflict, and a solid leadership development and succession plan customized for you. It’s a lot.
As a former corporate executive, I know exactly what you’re going through.
I demystify the idea of manifesting your future by breaking it down into small and very specific pieces and setting a step-by-step plan that’s easy and much more enjoyable.
- Do you have big plans for what comes next but no idea how to achieve them?
- Do people at work think that you are either a pushover or difficult to work with?
- Are you lacking mentorship or guidance at work?
- Do you have someone to confide in at work who will confidentially help you solve wicked problems?
- Is there a big change (or succession plan) coming into your organization that you feel unprepared for?
With me as your coach, you will:
- Notice that your engagement with your work returns and is renewed.
- Feel an increased ability to manage your time and your expectations of what happens in a business day.
- Increase your confidence and executive presence in a way that is noticeable to others.
- Feel prepared for change and change management and become more resilient.
- Understand what clarity feels like and be making your own decisions for the future.
- Learn how to develop trust and how to be more trustworthy.
- Reduce conflict, isolation, and turnover on the team you manage by making them feel valued, seen, and heard.
- Grow your capacity for strategic planning while maintaining team harmony.
- Develop emotional intelligence and help others on your team grow it as well.
- Increase individual and team contribution and bottom-line performance.