I help leaders deal with unexpected change.
Do you need support more than ever before?
I focus my coaching work around supporting individual and teams as they face unexpected change, transitions, trauma, or a wicked series of challenges. Even the best leader needs a support system to deal with the global business challenges we are facing now.
- As a globe, we have just walked through the experience of a lifetime.
- There is no template for what comes next, and no one to ask for clarity.
- We were rapidly asked to cut connection.
- We are more emotionally ready to “drop-in” and do work than we ever have been before.
- We must be prepared to take different risks (because now it’s required).
Are you struggling to align old paradigms with modern challenges?
Transition coaching and team-based work with culture can provide a great deal of relief from the stress that is caused by being emotionally out of balance, and also not feeling as if you can deeply contribute. I focus on helping teams understand each other and clarify their vision and their plans.
- As a leader, are you prepared for a whole new set of responsibilities?
- Are you seeking more job satisfaction by looking for new work?
- Are you a member of a team that is lacking trust, doesn’t feel cohesive, or isn’t productive?
- Are you engaged while you are at work?